Finest 3D Scanner 2021 - Top 10 Selection And Buying Guide
The HDI Compact C504 is among the best 3D scanners in its class on the subject of small objects. The Polyga HDI C504 is able to capture objects as small as 1 cm with a high level of accuracy and precision (6-micron particulars). Thus, the Polyga C504 might be the best 3D scanner for miniatures.
If, for example, it is advisable get a parametric CAD mannequin as an output instead of a fantastic read mesh, this step will price extra cash in a scanning service firm (or some further hours for you or your in-house CAD specialist). Be certain that to allocate some of your price range to modeling and CAD if this is the case for you. One hour of reverse engineering can begin from $100-$200 per hour, and the extra complex the article, the extra time it's going to take to reverse engineer it.
Since contact scanning includes precise physical contact with the surface of the object being scanned, even transparent and reflective surfaces could be precisely scanned using this methodology. This is the major advantage of this technique over different scanning technologies, which as identified above, are incapable of scanning such surfaces.
- Assist for opening, inserting, and saving meshes in STL and OBJ formats
- Perform Combine, Subtract and Intersect operations between meshes and solids
- Option for combining objects on STL export as a way to assist printers that read first physique only
- Import SVG files and use them as sketches or as easy extrusions
- Drop selected objects to the grid with a easy key (F10)
- Toggle for enabling or disabling implicit grouping when snapping between parts.
- Choice for defining snapping increments for different operations
- 3D Print sends model to Meshmixer for processing earlier than 3D printing
Autodesk 123D Design 2.2.14 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs